Kimmie Designs Texas Coloring Contest
Dear future artists and mommies & daddies and aunties & uncles and grandmas & grandpas,
I am so excited to host this coloring contest for you. When I was a kid I loved entering coloring contests and I took them very seriously by putting a lot of time and effort into them. I can't WAIT to see how you will color my Texas map using so many designs, patterns, and colors.
Best of luck,
P.S. Guardians please be sure to read ALL rules, guidelines, & expectations.
Texas Map Coloring Contest
Enter for your chance to win a FREE mural!
Coloring Contest Rules
- Only one entry per child
- Child must be in one of the four age categories (2-4, 5-7, 8-10, and 11-13)
- Any art material can be used to create (crayon, colored pencil, paint, etc)
- You must live within the Greater Houston area
- By entering you agree to have your child's artwork posted on Kimmie Design's social media profiles
- The free mural is up to 10 hours of labor. If your mural exceeds this time frame you agree to pay kimmie's hourly rate of $125 for each additional hour
- Entries will only be accepted during the following time frame: ___
How to Enter
- Fill out the form below
- kimmie will send you a PDF of the coloring sheet via your email address
- Print the coloring sheet and color to your heart's content (print as many copies as you need but only send one back to kimmie)
- Either take a picture with your phone or scan the finished product and email back to email@example.com (please use the same email address used to receive the coloring sheet)
How to Win
- Depending on number of entries, kimmie will narrow down the top 10 from each age group as semi-finalists (if there are less than 10 entries then all will automatically move forward)
- Then it's up to the public! Using Facebook, a post will be made for each age group. Each image will be numbered and there will be one comment for each number. Whichever number comment gets the most likes, wins. (The more likes the better so share with your entire network and tell them which number to vote for!)
- Instagram will be used for reminders and outreach but voting will NOT take place here
- The winner of each age group become finalists and each win a small Texas print
- The grand prize winner of a free mural will be entered into a computer operated spinner tool via Facebook Live for the big announcement
What if I'm the Winner?
Four finalists: kimmie will email you to schedule a time to deliver the Texas Print
Grand prize winner: kimmie will email you to begin the process of designing your mural. Murals can be for any room such as child's bedroom, nursery, playroom, etc. Full wall murals typically take 12-15 hours for completion. Once you share your vision kimmie will design the mural on paper for your approval and have a completion time estimate. kimmie will provide all materials needed to create the mural.
Best of luck!
kimmie loves to see future artists at work. Email photos of the kiddos coloring the Texas map to be featured on Kimmie Designs social stories!
Interested in learning more about kimmie's murals or need to spark some ideas? Check out previous work, see where to put a mural, & view common themes!
Contest Submission Form